The Scalp Detox //

Sometimes I just feel like the amount of product I put on my hair starts to take it's toll. By hair I mean scalp, but sometimes the build up irritates me (sorry tmi) so I decided to opt for some products to keep the gross stuff at bay.
BerrieBlogs©
Phyto Paris Oily hair shampoo and strengthening treatment shampoo:
No I didn't want to get a straight up clarifying shampoo purely because of how dry they make the hair. I went for something made for oily hair, so It didn't dry my tresses but still cleaned it. I also mix this with a bit of the strengthening treatment shampoo and this just completes the combo. It makes my hair clean and stronger from the first use. It is such a refreshing combo that smells so nice a cleansing. They don't at all dry my hair and keep the oil and build up away. I use this every sunday with a deep conditioner and they make for the perfect deep cleanse and condition. Please try these if you need a clarifying detox and cant find anything because these work!
BerrieBlogs©

11 comments:

  1. Phyto has a great range of products for problematic scalp, I'm glad you like them! I use Phytoapaisant when my scalp gets sensitive and dry, it's the best shampoo for scalp issues I tried so far. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love

    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely going to try this! I hate when my scalp doesn't feel clean from all the products I use! I also find that coconut oil helps to lift all the buildup of product out of my hair! Thanks for the reccomendation! :)
    X

    http://lifeisbeauty1994.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good idea, having a deep cleanse once a week- it must do your hair a whole lot of good! Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they are the best for scalp treatments! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My hair feels so refreshed xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These both sound lovely - haven't tried them but will look into getting them!! :)


    Layla xx


    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats a great tip! I am scared of detox shampoos for that same reason! Might try this combo soon!


    http://theconsciencefund.com

    ReplyDelete