Blogging //

BerrieBlogs©

Recently, I was having a deep think to myself. I was thinking about blogging in general and why it is so important to me. The first post I did got me so excited, with that I knew I would keep this up for a long time. It something that is genuinely a passion of mine, and something I cant imagine stopping. My life long passion is to become a beauty editor at a magazine in a big city. This is something I wish for most, and determine to work as hard as possible for. Some may say this is unrealistic but I am a strong believer in working for everything you deserve and want in life. I have loved everything that contributes to beauty journalism ever since I can remember. This may include photography, writing and trialling beauty products which I love. Photography has been something I have loved since I was a young child. Although I only have a few, Childhood photos make me feel so sentimental and the fact a device can do that fascinates me. I received my first camera at 8 and took it everywhere with me. On holidays, sleepovers and even to the shopping centre to capture moments. It has just always been interesting to me and I wish to take this somewhere in life. Writing is the same. Maybe not so much as photography but writing blog posts genuinely makes me so excited. The fact that people actually care and take time to read what I have written makes me feel so special. 

Im a very fickle person. I was always the child that changes their favourite colour, animal, football team and dream job, but blogging for me seems to stick. It is something that brings excitement to me, and when I don't post I must admit makes me a little disappointed. Recently, I have been in a bit of a blogging standstill. I feel like my content is a bit all over the place and I don't really have time between schoolwork and family to keep up with it all. This is something I tend to struggle with because If I don't find time for blogging, Nothing interests me. This is my hobby, not football, tennis or reading, Blogging. Thats why I have decided to set myself a goal. To note down my own original blogpost ideas and keep time aside for the thing I love most, reminding myself that Blogging is about what it means to you and not about tons of page views and sent products (not that these are bad) because those are something I believe you work hard for and are Perks in the blogging world. I would also like to take some time in this post to appreciate all the people who read my blog. New or old you make me so happy and make me feel like, Yes there are people who care and do read what I take time to do. If you are thinking about blogging, DO IT. It is the greatest decision ever, and something I will continue to do until I am wrinkly. 

Sorry for the soppy a bit random, all over the place blogpost, but I thought I might contribute to the blogging world and maybe give someone something special to read. I know this is a little different but I hope you enjoyed listening to me vent a bit :). 

"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going"
- Beverley Sills. 

"Im a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it"
- Thomas Jefferson


BerrieBlogs©

28 comments:

  1. love!

    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing wrong with peaking your truth, soppy random ramblings is what the internet is built on (kind of)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks aha :) makes me feel better x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wishing you the best of luck! I'm sure that life always takes us where it's right for us, so keep dreaming and be positive :D <3


    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thisgirlloveschic2 May 2014 16:54

    aw do what makes you happy doll!!




    P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }A:link { }

    This
    Girl Loves Chic


    Facebook
    : ThisGirlLovesChic


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! will doo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post - I also find it so humbling that people actually care about what I have to say, and devote time to reading my posts :)

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh god that song - so many memories! x

    A Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. So agree with you there! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahaha ah i love you chummie :)! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you dream comes true of being a beauty editor :) you would be so great at it! xx

    https://handpickedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Katie Atkinson3 May 2014 03:12

    Your blog is beautiful!

    New follower

    http://www.golddust-blog.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I blog because it's nice being a part of a community full of similarly minded people. It's tons of work, but I find it really rewarding! I love sharing my thoughts about different things, and I think having a blog is perfect. Love the quotes you shared!

    x
    bespectacled

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Aerin! You are seriously so sweet! I think it's absolutely amazing that you want to be a beauty editor at a magazine in a big city :) I'm the same but i want to be a fashion editor instead! I'm living in New York now so I feel like I'm so close but so far! Either way, I love how passionate and positive you are !
    You have an amazing blog and I'm seriously so happy I stumbled upon it!
    I'm your newest follower of your lovely blog via bloglovin! Would you like to follow each other? I’d love for us to keep in touch via GFC :)
    Hope you're having a lovely Friday!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  15. Completely agree with you! Its great to be apart of the blogging community xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much! ahh! I would love to live in NYC :) Its a dream :)! Im in love with yours aha! I will make sure to follow you on bloglovin! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's great that blogging is your genuine passion! I think we all have to have true love in it to be motivated to blog regularly. It's easy to start up a blog on a whim or after being inspired, the harder part is maintaining it over the years and coming up with regular, fresh/new content and continually growing. I hope you find more time to devote to your passion and manage to jot down all those blog ideas when they come to you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a great post! I always love reading posts like this and to be honest it doesn't really matter if your blog posts have been a bit different, people who like your blog, will read everything you write :)

    xx
    http://www.analeote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so true! It's hard work but if it's something you love I think you have motivation! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks! I hopee they do! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely post. I always love reading blogs that get a little bit more personal. I believe that a blog is a great place to express yourself, you should definitely do more posts like these!

    X Malena

    www.Fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete