Slip On //


BerrieBlogs©
So for the past few weeks i've been eyeing these shoes purely because Zazie has them and they look like the easiest shoes ever and yet they are so nice. I love how easy they are to put on and they go with everything. Im talking about the H&M Slip Ons. Zazie got hers from Topshop but I saw a plain black version in H&M which was more my tea. I love these shoes because they are so casual and go with everything. They make running over the road to grab things easy and plus a new pair of school shoes!. I would really recommend these as a Vans slip on dupe because they are a lot cheaper. Plus us big foot gals (size 42.5 -.-) its hard to find fitting shoes, and these are only a 41! Result.

BerrieBlogs©

8 comments:

  1. love love love these shoes!!




    P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }A:link { }

    This
    Girl Loves Chic


    Facebook
    : ThisGirlLovesChic


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, they're so easy and comfortable to wear :) xx

    A Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, i've been tempted to get some similar from Zara!

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been following your blog for some time now and I really enjoy reading your posts. Really like slip-ons and those seem amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I so need some like this.. they look so comfy! xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete