Samples, Samples //

In the past few months I have been testing a few things from brands to see how I like them, and I thought id share my results with you.
BerrieBlogs©

BerrieBlogs©
 Aesop:
Zazie and I were quite lucky to be given some samples at the Aesop store the other day. I got 2 Parsley seed cleansing masque sachets and a Purifying Face Exfoliating Paste one. I had high hopes for this mask and they were just quite literally met. Im not absolutely blown away with this mask, but it feels nice and makes my skin feel soft. The exfoliating paste was really nice. It has a strong scent, and really cleanses the skin with coarse grains. Overall, a great little pack of products.
BerrieBlogs©
 Nuxe:
I got this little package for free when signing up for an online subscription. I must say I was hoping it was going to come with a free lip balm but I was disappointed aha. In this pack I got several products to try out, but some of them were a bit redundant for me like a foot cream. I really enjoyed the Cleansing gel, but found the day and night creams a smidge to heavy.
BerrieBlogs©
Malin and Goetz:
I was really excited to try this brand. Ive heard a lot about the candles and was excited to try the lip moisturiser. I really liked the lip products in this because they were different from everything ive tried before. It was a non sticky lip gloss gel like formula which I loved. I haven't tried the face and body creams yet so am excited to give them a try.

BerrieBlogs©

27 comments:

  1. You should try Aesop Chamomille Anti-Blemish Masque, it's way more effective than Parsley Seed one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love samples great way to try out new products!!




    P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }A:link { }

    This
    Girl Loves Chic


    Facebook
    : ThisGirlLovesChic


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im not really a blemish prone person so i might just find something else! Thanks for the suggestions love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get way too excited about samples, especially in online orders haha :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd have been a little dissapointed about not getting a little nuxe lip balm too, love me some samples :)

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  6. the best!

    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samples are always the best!! Love the look of the Nuxe products, would like to try out the cleanser. :) x

    www.teegsbeautycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love getting lots of samples - so satisfying! I have a little box now purely for samples, love trying the new things out :)

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Aesop samples look lovely. I really want to give the parsley seed mask a go. I must start using my samples more often! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the NUXE Ultra Comfortable Face Cream, it's so nourishing and smells amazing xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You will love the Aesop Parsley Seed Face Mask, it's pretty fantastic <3
    Blushing Biddies

    ReplyDelete
  12. you must try it! its not brill but still an alright mask! everything is different for everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im not too sure! its a bit heavy for me in this climate xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. im not too sure on how much hype there is! its good but i didnt see a huge difference! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I completely agree with this! I dont see a huge difference it just makes my skin feel good! Would you recommend any visibly working masks? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. My 2 go-to masks are Michael Todd's Pumpkin mask, and a DIY mask that's Aztec clay and a 50/50 mix of water and apple cider vinegar. Not trying to link drop, but I mentioned both of these in my monthly favs post if you wanna check them out: http://wp.me/p3ZDqW-9I

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the suggestions! will check them out x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm fourteen and I have a beauty blog too!
    xx All the way from Ireland!

    ReplyDelete