Rogue by Rihanna //

Normally celebrity fragrances put me right off. They all smell the same to me, like the girls locker room after everyone has all gassed themselves in body spray. I don't mind it, just not recreated half a million times in different bottles. Thats why I have always loved Rihanna's fragrances, because they are slightly different to the others. I picked up Rogue the other day because of its heavy discount and beautiful bottle. Of course I didn't pick it up for the packaging, but I did it for the scent. It is so different to others, because it smells a little more mature. It starts off with a strong herbal smell, but just wait 2 minutes and then the creamier notes start to emerge. It is fresh and floral, but still has that musky not to keep them all tied together and not so sour. Im normally a bit particular about perfumes, because I don't really want to smell the same as everyone else and this is just great.  Im loving this perfume so do give it a whiff.
BerrieBlogs©
What is your favourite perfume?

Ready to look tan without sun damage? <-- Check this out!
Here’s a Rosie Huntington-Whitely look-a-like!
Curious about some makeup must haves? <--See this!

A pigmented, light pink lipstick under $2!

BerrieBlogs©

10 comments:

  1. Alice Elizabeth28 April 2014 23:34

    looks so pretty, going to have to keep an eye out for it!! xx
    thatfashionvictim.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty packaging!

    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks nice! Definitely going to look out for it! Love your blog! Followed! xx Tara

    tarasauroh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really nice - I'm more of a sweet/floral perfume girl but I'll definitely smell it and see!


    Layla xx


    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This settles into a more mature scent so please do give it time because it is a lovely scent x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dizzy Miss Lizzy29 April 2014 21:44

    I'll definitely be giving this a sniff! My all time favourite perfume is Coco Mademoiselle and anything by Marc Jacobs! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Coco Mademoiselle perfume is on the top of my list! x

    BerrieBlogs| {beauty blog}

    ReplyDelete