Rings //

Im a huge fan of finger bling. I think a subtly band or gold midi can really make a difference to your hand. It can make the polish look more vibrant and can make the fingers look slightly more elegant.
BerrieBlogs©

BerrieBlogs©
I have very different rings. I have plain bands, gold double thick bands, jewels, midis and all you can think. I love the gold midi's. They make my fingers look long and make any polish pop. My favourite ring is my christmas ring. I wear it every year and I think it is just so sentimental. It was actually my first ring so that just adds to the soppy-ness.

What is your favourite ring?

BerrieBlogs©

15 comments:

  1. I have a couple of simple river island ones that I wear basically every day, but I always lose rings!

    ellaboobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to master the art of stacking rings, haha. I do love rings, but I have the misfortune of buying ones that always make my fingers turn green!

    xo, Liz

    www.casualconcern.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love!!!

    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award on my blog! Go check it out http://fairestofusall.blogspot.ca/2014/04/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    -A | fairestofusall.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these I'm gonna do some ring shopping soon!
    Just followed your blog (:


    songsberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go to H&M! Best ring store or primark! Omg me to i come home with just ringed green fingers aha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go to H&M best stacking ring store! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hardly ever wear rings :( I don't even know why! They make every outfit seem so much nicer

    Bea x

    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. They can sometimes get a touch uncomfortable! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks so pretty - I love turquoise stone rings they're beautiful! Midi rings I like on other people just not me....I might have to try it again haha!


    Layla xx


    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete