Marc Jacobs Bold Blush- Obsession //

I almost had a hear attack last week when I saw Marc Jacobs hit Sephora in Singapore. I have been literally drooling over everything, but couldn't even look at the prices because they are (as expected) extortionate. My mum seemed to have no problem, so in popped a blush for her. I almost cried, but if she wants to buy that, so be it (I can borrow it hehe). Since this isn't mine, she let me borrow it for a sneaky test and post, So I can share with all my dear blogging chums, how fabulous this makeup line really is. My mum bought the Bold Blush in Obsession, which is a beautiful slightly sheeny peachy pink. This NARS Orgasm but with a smooth shimmer as apposed to glitter chunks. The first thing we must appreciate is the packaging. If it comes in a sleeve then you know it must be special. The blush comes packaged in a beautiful pocket, with a good quality mini brush. The actual product is no different. The buttery smooth glide of the blush is so easy, meaning the product is just the right pigmentation. It is so natural and makes for the perfect spring look. It is not in the slightest chalky, and is just a tincy bit shimmery giving you the ability to not use highlighter. From the packaging to the product, I could never justify the price myself, but know Marc Jacobs have absolutely shot it out of the park with their blushers. They are buttery, perfect pigmentation and a beautiful accessory to any fashionista.
BerrieBlogs©

BerrieBlogs©

BerrieBlogs©
Have you tried anything from Marc Jacobs Beauty yet?

BerrieBlogs©

16 comments:

  1. The colour looks so nice! and the packaging is amazing! I've never tried any of the Marc Jacobs beauty range but I really want to! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably a bit random, but I just discovered your blog and I just felt like I had to tell you that your layout is gorgeous, haha! Oh and now I'm really curious in Marc Jacobs' beauty range, hhmm...

    http://undersizedcloset.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha not random at all! Thanks love xx You should take a look xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oliwia Jaworska28 April 2014 22:56

    I just wanted to tell you that your blog is great !! so lovely and very interesting :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/dotsandlaces

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo that is just gorgeous! Great review :)

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  6. This shade is gorgeous!! Lovely to discover your blog, it's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful!

    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Domenica Calarco29 April 2014 13:49

    Such a gorgeous colour! Can;t wait till Sephora hits Australian shores soon xx


    www.voguevandal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks beautiful, so delicate but I bet it looks really lovely on the skin and gives you a rosy glow!! :) xxx


    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete