Makeup Removal //

BerrieBlogs©
So how many ways have you counted for makeup removal? Me you ask? Endless. There are countless ways to remove your makeup wether it be with a wipe, muslin or cream, i'm going to give you the low down o the quickest ways to remove makeup (including foundation).

The Oil
This is by far the easiest way to remove makeup. A quick swipe and wipe with dry skin and hands reveals a radiant and thoroughly cleansed face. Ive been using this Body shop one recently and I love it. It is great for all skin types even oily and especially dry. By far the quickest and most inexpensive (you can use coconut and olive oil! )

The By Phase
If your coming back from a late night and cant be bothered i recommend a by phase. Im not sure you can use this for foundation, but it is so quick when removing eye makeup. Im not a big fan of these because I have uber sensitive eyes and nothing seems to really work but great for everyday.

The Cream Cleanser
Many memories and an old favourite, Ponds cold cream has been around for years. My Mum and her mum used it, and i'm keeping up the tradition. The lush smelling cream removes foundation and eye makeup with a moisturiser like method. Removed with a muslin cloth and Wa La! Cleansed skin.

What is your favourite Makeup remover?

BerrieBlogs©

17 comments:

  1. Really want to try the body shop cleanser, sounds good !! Love your posts! xx

    http://seamonkey1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the body shop oil, my favourite by far! haven't tried the cold cream but i know so many people who use it xx

    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try the Body shop Oil, I have heard so many good things about it :)

    http://glassow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite type of makeup removal is micellar water! Really loving the Garnier one at the moment, you should give it a try!
    Love your blog by the way, following you on G+, Bloglovin and Twitter! Can't wait for the next post xx

    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. need to try the bodyshop!

    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im not a big fan of cleansing waters :( They always make my eyes itchy even bioderma! Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it too! Omg please try it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your posts, great products <3
    KKKIRANXOXO

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI! I like to remove my eye makeup with miscellar water, then oil cleanse all over my face or/and milk lotion afterwards epending on how heavy my makeup is. Great post! Xo, Alexandra
    www.glamoclock.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love using cleansing oils to remove my makeup :) It's so quick and easy! I need to try TBS Chamomile cleansing oil it sounds amazing <3
    Ana xo anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am big proponent of the Clarins makeup remover! its really the best and out there!


    http://theconsciencefund.com

    ReplyDelete