Baby Pink Lips //

I think we have always had a little sob that we cant have perfect lips. Ive always wanted the look of baby lips. I don't mean Baby's lips, but i'm talking plump, sheer pink lips. Ive always thought it looked so pretty and found a few products to recreate the look.
BerrieBlogs©
Laura Mercier Lip Glace- Baby Pink:
This is the epitome of baby pink lip gloss. It has the slightest tint of colour which turns the lips into a sheet pink. I love this and I think is the perfect non sticky lip gloss.
BerrieBlogs©
Concealer + Tint:
This has been a much loved combo since I discovered it from Michelle Phan a few months ago. The trick is to dab a concealer on the lips and put the stain in the middle, to create a baby pink ombre lip. This is my favourite way to create the look and I think it looks so quirky. 
BerrieBlogs©
Nivea Raspberry Lip Balm + Lip Gloss:
A slightly more "fancy" version of the look, this is a hydrating lip combo which provides the lips with a glossy wash of subtle colour. This isn't as quiet as the 2 before, but I love it. It is perfect for every look and is just perfect. I think the ombre lip and the gloss look great together. 
BerrieBlogs©
What is your favourite lip look?

BerrieBlogs©
 

28 comments:

  1. That Laura Mercier one looks lovely! The colour really suits you :)

    Sarah xx
    www.coloursofautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!

    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dejhana Waite30 April 2014 09:38

    They’re all so flattering on you. It looks so natural.


    Dejhana || Waite a Little

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried the Revlon lip gloss in Bellini? Very similar to the Laura Mercier one! I use Mac Creme Cup and then Bellini on top, for a nude lip!

    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty! xo

    tarasauroh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have to try that combo! Thanks for the suggestion xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the lipgloss! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Laura Mercier lip glace looks really nice! Not seen that one before

    Bea x

    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the look of baby lips too but if I was to do something to my face that would make it look anymore "youthful" than it already does people will start thinking I'm 5 years old.

    The concealer and tint look would be the one I would go for if I could get away with it.

    www.raisethewaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Laura Mercier lip glace looks lovely, it has the perfect shine to it.

    Sarah x

    http://missarahlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The concealer and tint look is so popular in Asia! I love how it looks but I play flute all day so I can never wear anything on my lips. :) It looks so beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your blog and love it. I used to do the concealer and tint trick back when I was in jr. high. I used to not even use concealer back then and only owned a concealer to use on my lips. lol. I totally forgot about it! Thanks for the reminder :)


    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love the ombre look with the tint – it's very S. Korean-esque ;-).

    9 out of ten | find and follow me on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the concealer + tint look - I've tried it and it's such a lovely delicate look!! I also like the look of the Laura Mercier gloss...beautiful colour!!


    Layla xx


    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Grace Denny8 May 2014 23:16

    I really want to try out Benefit's Dandelion lipgloss. It looks so pretty!

    XO, G from grace'd

    ReplyDelete
  16. My blog is filled with pink lips. I'm a bit obsessed. Have you tried any of the Revlon Matte Balms? They are my current fav, especially Elusive which is the prettiest soft pink.


    Meghan
    www.todaysbeautyobsession.com

    ReplyDelete